Recipe Link : https://www.tarladalal.com/Quick-Tiramisu-Non-Alcoholic-Tiramisu-41180r
Social Media links of Tarla Dalal
Tarla Dalal's Website | https://www.tarladalal.com
Subscribe to Tarla Dalal's YouTube Channel | https://goo.gl/h7JMA1
Follow Tarla Dalal on Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/tarladalal/
Like Facebook | https://goo.gl/mdcqLb
Get fab food images on Pinterest | http://www.pinterest.com/tarladalal/
Get Tarla Dalal IOS App | https://goo.gl/8jwErB
Get Tarla Dalal Android App | https://goo.gl/zxr56A
Join Tarla Dalal’s Google Plus | https://goo.gl/VbtwXZ
Twitter | https://twitter.com/Tarla_Dalal
Tiramisu is a classic Italian dessert of coffee-coated biscuits layered with a luscious mixture of cream, often containing cheese and rum too. Here is a quick, non-alcoholic version of Tiramisu, which you can prepare in a jiffy when you sight a sudden guest, or when you are back from office but want to celebrate a happy occasion. The awesome coffee flavour of this Quick Tiramisu is sure to steal your heart, while the chocolaty touch of cocoa powder and Hide-and-Seek biscuits makes it even better. When in need of a quick dessert, you can also try other biscuit-based treats like the Crunchy Pineapple Cake and the Chocolate Biscuit Cake.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes.
Cooking Time: Nil.
Makes 3 glasses.
27 hide and seek chocolate biscuits
2½ tsp instant coffee powder
1½ cups beaten whipped cream
Cocoa powder for sprinkling
1. Combine 2 tsp of instant coffee powder and 5 tbsp of hot water in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
2. Combine the remaining ½ tsp of instant coffee powder and 1 tsp of hot water in a bowl and mix well. Add this to the beaten whipped cream and mix well. Keep aside.
3. Take 1 hide and seek biscuit dip in the coffee water solution and place it in a serving glass.
4. Swirl little mixture of coffee-whipped cream mixture, evenly over it.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 2 more layers of biscuit and coffee water solution and finally sprinkle cocoa powder evenly over it.
6. Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make two more glasses.
7. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve immediately.